- Tempered Glass Waiver – Releasing Fox Window & Gutter Cleaning from Any Liability On Tempered Glass Scratching During Cleaning Process.
Due to widespread problems with poor quality tempered glass scratching during construction window cleaning, Fox Window & Gutter Cleaning . will not be liable for any scratches on any tempered or heat strengthened glass.
It is accepted and understood by ALL parties that properly used razor blades and scrapers are standard tools and techniques for construction window cleaning and can safely remove limited amounts of construction debris (plaster, paint, texture, tape, stickers, etc.) from quality glass, without scratching the glass surface. Furthermore, it is accepted, the use of razor blades and scrapers will be employed on all construction windows cleaning and no other cleaning method will be offered by Fox Window & Gutter Cleaning . to remove construction debris from any glass surface. If Builder does not choose to have window cleaner use razor blades or scrapers, Builder must cover all glass during the entire construction process, which would protect glass from any construction debris and eliminate the need for Fox Window & Gutter Cleaning . to use razor blades and scrapers to clean the glass.
This clause must be included on all contracts. If this clause is not acceptable, there is no contract between Fox Window & Gutter Cleaning . and Builder. By accepting this estimate/proposal you agree to this waiver fully.
- Special Order / Aftermarket Products
Fox will not be liable for scratches, blemishes, or damage resulting from the cleaning of glass, frames, or related products with window films, applied finishes, laminations of any kind, or special order custom products that require special treatment. If products will not tolerate conventional cleaning methods (such as detergents, razors or steel wool) the customer is responsible for notifying Fox in writing prior to scheduling
- MAINTENANCE CLEAN – Fox Window & Gutter Cleaning . provides standard cleaning and pricing does not take into account (unless otherwise noted)for any paint scraping, stain or oxidation removal or any other issue that would not be covered with a mild soap solution, light scrub and/or general scrape, and squeegee. All of these can be discussed but would be subject to our rate per man hour calculation.
- Commercial Window Cleaning
Prices are given that Fox has clear access to all areas to be cleaned with at least a three (3) foot clearance. All signage, stickers, postings, etc are to be removed by customer in advance of cleaning. Fox can give pricing to include removal of signage, etc. but pricing would only be in estimate form and Fox will assume no liability for breakage, damage or replacement of removed items. Price includes a quick maintenance clean that includes the application of a mild soap, agitation and then squeegee to remove water. Sills and frames will be generally wiped for excess water. Commercial pricing assumes a cleaning frequency of at least a quarterly cleaning or more. Less frequent scheduling will require more than a maintenance cleaning (see Maintenance Clean above).
- Storm Windows and Removable Inserts (Window Cleaning)
*Estimate is based on the standard time needed to clean all of windows and doors as well as time needed to disassemble clean and re-install all storms. The final price is calculated by man hours needed to complete the job to the client’s satisfaction. Time is figured from arriving at the property to the time they leave the property after client has approved the job to be satisfactory (not to be less than current minimum service charge). Man hours are the total time multiplied by the number of crew members on the job multiplied by the current hourly rate charged by Fox Window & Gutter Cleaning . The LOW estimate is based on normal full operation of all windows being present. The LOW estimate is for a maintenance cleaning and does not take into consideration any additional difficulty in removing, cleaning and re-installing the storms due to unforeseeable issues. Any and all issues regarding the job and or price can be brought to the client’s attention as it occurs upon request at scheduling.
- If, in the process of disassembling, cleaning or reinstalling storms breakage occurs as a result of their being worn, aged joints, tight fitting assembly or some other logistical issue pertaining to the overall age or maintenance of the storm unit or residence, we would not be liable for the damage or cost of repair. Of course, if any breakage is due to our mishandling or accident on our part, we will assume full responsibility and promptly take care of the issue. However, if in the process of normal handling a storm falls apart, warps or bends or glass breaks because of any non-standard issue, we do not assume liability.
- Post Construction, Paint Cleanup, and Initial Cleanings (Window Cleaning)
*The estimate is based on the time needed to clean all windows and doors, the time needed to disassemble clean and re-install any storm sets (if applicable) and the additional time for scraping, scrubbing and removal (if possible by normal Fox techniques) of any construction materials on the glass surfaces. Fox does not guarantee or promise that all materials can or will be removed or that oxidation or staining will be removed. The final price is calculated by man hours needed to complete the job to the client’s satisfaction. Time is figured from arriving at the property to the time they leave the property after client has approved the job to be satisfactory (not to be less than current minimum service charge). Man hours are the total time multiplied by the number of crew members on the job multiplied by the current hourly rate charged by Fox Window & Gutter Cleaning . The LOW estimate price is based on normal full operation of all windows being present and the cleaning of construction materials goes at the quickest time needed. The
LOW estimate takes into consideration normal additional paint scraping and access to glass (and removing, cleaning and re-installing the storms, if applicable). Fox is and will not be responsible for breakage or damage that occurs due to aged, worn, or substandard issues. All issues regarding the job and or price can be brought to the client’s attention as it occurs, if possible, upon request at scheduling.
- Cleaning and Sealing of Aggregate Concrete
Includes cleaning of concrete surfaces to remove dirt, algae, mildew, grease and oil. A hot, high-pressure washer will be used in conjunction with the appropriate cleaning agents to get the best possible cleaning.
When dry (12-24 hours), a non-yellowing, acrylic sealer will be applied to all cleaned surfaces. The sealing process is as follows: All concrete is blown off with a leaf blower to remove general debris, e.g. leaves, sand, rock, dust, etc… Fox uses a non-yellowing, clear acrylic sealer. Acrylic based products have a non-yellowing factor to them. We cut in against buildings and walls with detail rollers to get even coverage.
We then roll the rest with thick nap rollers to get the best coverage. The “shine” of the sealer will last 6-12 months until the sun, vehicles, time etc. wear it down. Our sealer will last 2+ years. Once sealed, you can usually walk on the surfaces within 2 hours, but Fox suggests you keep your vehicles off of the sealed surfaces for 24 hours.
- General Cleaning of Composite Decking
Composite decking is commonly prone to issues such as mold, mildew, and algae growth, uneven appearance and hard-to-remove food and grease stains. Fox uses job specific chemicals that help resolve these issues. These chemicals clean below the surface to keep it cleaner, longer, while also giving the entire composite area a uniform, consistent appearance.
- Exterior House Washing*
Includes cleaning of the outer *gutter surfaces using specialized cleaning agents to remove dirt, cobwebs, bird/insect droppings, algae and mildew. Included is the cleaning of foundation, siding, and/or brick, shutters, window and door framing, and eaves. Cleaning will be performed with commercial grade, job-specific agents that will remove and slow future growth of mold and algae. All cleaning is done with low-pressure as not to damage the surfaces of the house. Unless otherwise stated, the customer shall be responsible for preparing the work site for services rendered. Fox Window & Gutter Cleaning and Pressure Washing will not be responsible for damage due to loose or faulty siding, stucco, wood trim, paint or any substandard maintenance condition. Any water leaking or drainage into, onto or around the structure like at doors and windows is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Cleaning of Flat Work (i.e. Patios, Porches, Walkways, and Driveways)
Fox uses industry proved cleaning methods and the highest quality biodegradable cleaning compounds to complete the job properly & on time. A hot, high-pressure washer will be used in conjunction with the appropriate cleaning agents to remove gum, dirt, algae, mildew, grease and oil. A regular maintenance program is essential in helping a property clean, protect and prolong the life of the surfaces that make up the property.
Pressure washing saves a property money, by cutting down on the expense of recoating or replacing of materials that can and will be damaged by dirt, mold & mildew, which will cause rot, decay and premature failings of coatings & building materials. Property should be aware that all stains may not be able to be completely removed. Pressure washing will remove or greatly reduce most or all contaminates, greatly improving the overall appearance of the property, making the property more attractive for residents and guests.
- Interior Gutter Cleaning Estimate includes cleaning the interior of gutters around the house using ladders with stabilizers as not to damage the face of the gutters. Any downspouts found clogged will be cleared. All debris is bagged or add to client’s green (recycled) trash can. The LOW estimate is if they have little debris in them. The HIGH estimate is most or all of the gutters are full.
*** We accept no liability for damage caused by decorative or structural defects , or conditions at your property/premises, such as, but not limited to, ill-fitting windows, doors, fascia’s, guttering, window/ conservatory trims, unsecured windows and doors, leaking seals, decorative bars stuck on glass, rotting frames, flaking paint, open/broken trickle vents, inside dusting, flaking leafs etc. ***
- Roof Cleaning – Asphalt Shingle
Fox uses a low-pressure chemical approach that actually kills the fungus on the roof and gently removes it with a thorough rinsing, not high-pressure ‘blasting.’
- Cleaning and Sealing of Smooth, Brushed Concrete
Fox includes thorough cleaning of concrete surfaces to remove/reduce dirt, algae, mildew, etc. A hot, high-pressure washer will be used in conjunction with the appropriate cleaning agents to get the best possible cleaning.
When dry (8 to 24+ hours), we return to seal the concrete (if applicable). The product is not visible unless wet, does not cause slippage, and the manufacturer offers a limited warranty on the product.
15.*all prices given are based on cash or check payment at time of service. Credit Cards are accepted but a convenience fee of 2.5% will be added to charge for payment over 14 days late.
- **We have a 48 hour cancellation policy that we adhere to help keep our prices competitive. Rescheduling your appointment more than 48 hours ahead of the scheduled day is not a problem and we will work with you to get an appointment day that works well. Cancellations or reschedules that occur with less than 48 hours notice will be subject to a $65.00 fee. Implementation of this fee is at the sole discretion of Fox. An invoice for the fee will be sent out at the time of cancellation.
- *Rain Policy: If it is not raining it is our policy to complete the job as scheduled. If it is raining but the precipitation is light we will proceed as scheduled because rain does not affect the cleaning. In the circumstance of heavy rain or showers, outside work is completed within 2 or 3 clear days. All inside work is completed as scheduled to avoid disrupting your busy calendar.
- Weather – Prior to staining/sealing, the wood must be thoroughly dry. Weather is out of our control and as such, we respectively request your understanding. When weather disrupts our staining schedule, we must resume in the order that jobs were cleaned. We will test the wood with a moisture meter to insure that it is at or below 12% moisture content. This is the maximum allowable percentage. Final sanding and surface preparation is done at this time.